My Y is Every Y in Pennsylvania
As a benefit of a YMCA membership, bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to almost every Y in Pennsylvania. Some restrictions may apply. View the program details and list of participating Pennsylvania YMCA’s here: https://www.bcfymca.org/reciprocity
Play Place is a FREE service for members only and is designed as short-term care for children (ages 6 weeks to 7 years) of members who are utilizing the facility (2 hours maximum). Play Place is located conveniently by the entrance to the Youth and Family Center. Members MAY NOT leave the building while their child is in Play Place.
Hours of Play Place Operation
Monday through Friday Mornings | 8:30am to 1:00pm
Monday through Thursday Evenings | 4:00pm to 8:30pm
Saturday Mornings | 8:00am to 11:00am
In order to promote family participation at the Y, individual members are invited and encouraged to bring their immediate family members in on Sundays at no charge! Sunday hours during the summer are from 11:00am-3:00pm.
Free gymnastics classes for family members
Preferred program rates for members
Priority program registration for members
FREE Group Exercise and Water Aerobic Classes
FREE Member Appreciation Events
FREE 30-minute Wellness Orientation
The Butler YMCA offers personal training services to help members set and meet specific fitness goals. Our Personal Trainers achieve this by creating a program that addresses your individual needs. Whether you are a competitive athlete, an active older adult or looking to lose a few pounds, our trainers will create a personalized exercise program, provide safe instruction, and give you the motivation and support you need!
Personal Training Brochure
NEW! Wellness Orientation
For members 16+ years of age and ideal for new members. FREE 30-minute session for adult YMCA members who wish to discuss their “healthy living goals” and want to learn the services the Y can offer to achieve those goals. A certified personal trainer will provide guidance in Wellness Center usage, group exercise participation and personal training services. By appointment only. Please sign-up in the Wellness Center.
YMCA Members are invited and encouraged to use our guest passes to introduce friends to all the benefits of a YMCA membership. Three (3) guest passes are given to new members when they obtain their Adult, or Family Memberships. Thereafter, three (3) guest passes per year are allowed at the request of the Member. If a member refers a guest & the guest obtains a membership, please contact the Membership Service Department, as the member will then be entitled to receive (3) more guest passes.
Check with a Member Service Representative for information on how to bring out-of-town guests to the YMCA.
Our facility may be rented for your special event. Please call the YMCA for details about possible room, gym or pool rentals and rate information.
Late-Nights are available for church groups, boy scouts, girl scouts and other groups. We offer a Mini Late-Night from 9pm-12am and a Late-Night from 9pm-2am. One or two hours of swim time and use of Youth & Family Center and Gym. This is a great option for groups looking for something to do to break up the boredom! Offered September to May. Call 724.287.4733 x112 for more information.
The YMCA offers a SPLASH PARTY for members and non-members on weekends that is sure to be a hit for your child’s special event! Security deposit and payment required. Call the YMCA at 724.287.4733 x 112 to schedule your party today!
YMCA Camp/ARMCO Park
- Outdoor pool with new sliding board
- Splash pad
- Play Mill Playground
- Member pricing for shelter and hall rentals
- Special events and summer programming
- Birthday party package
- Basketball and sand volleyball courts
- Community fitness trail
- Fishing dock
- Kayak launch
- 35 new cardio machines which feature Internet access, individual TVs and the ability to set your own private individual exercise plan
- Free weight area
- 3 lane walking/running track
- Access to personal trainers
Fitness Center Etiquette
- 5-lane Lap Pool
- Warm water McLaughlin Pool
- The outdoor pool and splash pad at YMCA Camp/ARMCO Park in Slippery Rock
- All of our pools have a chair lift for anyone needing assistance getting into the water
- Test.Mark.Protect. safety initiative is in place at all of our pools
Water Fitness Schedule
- Play basketball on your own, in adult or youth leagues or learn to play in one of our instructional basketball clinics
- Preschool classes
- Gymnastic classes
- Youth Strength classes
- Youth Soccer and Flag Football Leagues
- Li’l Champs programs (children ages 3-5): Football, Soccer, Hockey, Cheer, and Basketball
- Unicycle Club meets every Saturday 4:30pm-6:30pm (Nov-April)
Two Racquetball Courts
- The Butler YMCA features two racquetball courts. Members wishing to play racquetball only may make court reservations as often as they wish, with no more than one court reservation on the court log at one time. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance. Court reservation periods wil be one hour between 5:00am to 9:00pm M-TH and 5:00am to 8:00pm Fri and Sat and 11:00am-2:00pm Sunday.
- Youth members ages 11-15, with use of their own equipment, may play only if accompanied by a parent who is a member. Youth members ages 16-18 cannot reserve the racquetball courts. If a court is available when they come in, they and their guest will have access to the courts and the ability to rent equipment.
- For a complete copy of the Racquetball Reservation Policy, please inquire at the Member Service Desk.
Group Exercise Studio
- From the new Low Impact Cardio Strength classes to Zumba®, Line Dancing, Advanced Weight Training, and Yoga. The Group Exercise Studio has a class for every level of exerciser. Located on the third floor of the YMCA.
Land Fitness Schedule
New to Exercise and Active Older Adult Schedule
Group Cycling Studio
- Featuring 14 Keiser Bikes, our cycling classes give a ride close to outside cycling and incorporates a computer to create a training experience second to none. No matter what your skill level is, with Keiser bikes everyone finishes at the same time! Located on the third floor of the YMCA.
- Group Cycle Schedule