Our Winter/Spring 2019 Program Brochure is available in-house and online!
February 1-28, 2019
Expresso Bike Challenge
Ride as many miles as you can on the Expresso Bike and help raise money and awareness for our Y!
About the event:
- Ride as many miles as you can for your Y throughout the month of February
- Invite your friends and family to pledge for your ride
- Raise $100 in pledges and be recognized with a Rally Badge next to your name on the Expresso Leaderboards
- Expresso will donate $0.10/mile to your Y!
- All proceeds will go to the Annual Support Campaign!
How to Register:
- Create a Rider ID at https://expresso.com/Register
- Join the “Rally for The Y” challenge. https://expresso.com/Challenge/Teams/RallyfortheY2019
- Select the YMCA branch you will be riding at
How to Raise Money for your Y
- Expresso will donate $0.10/mile to your Y
- Share your personal page with friends and family and encourage them to support your ride.
Rules of the Ride:
- You must ride at the Y that you register for in order for your miles to count.
- No more than one rider per ID. If it is determined that a rider has shared the ID, then that rider will be disqualified from the challenge and the totals will be removed.
- For a ride to count, it must start and finish during the challenge timeframe.
- Our YMCA will receive a donation from Expresso if the total number of pledges yields $10 or more.
- Expresso will donate an additional $1,000 to the top team
- Riders who raise $100 and earn their badge will be entered into a lottery to win an extra $1,000 for their Y.
- Prizes will be awarded to the member who rides the most miles per branch.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top fundraiser per branch.